Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the ruffle dress remix & GIVEAWAY!

one of our most popular dresses at right bank babies is the ruffle dress...and rightfully so! one part princess and one part machine washable, it's a dream dress for both the lil' ladies & their mamas. 
my beauties LOVE their ruffle dresses. they wear theirs alone on special occasions and then layer it with just about everything in their closet for the not so special, special occasions. we like to say at right bank babies that "every day with your child is a special occasion, so don't save the fancy stuff!". since i am a firm believer in our motto, i decided to show those of you who have a ruffle dress a few fun ways in which your little princess can rock hers. 
for those of you who don't have a ruffle dress, today is your lucky day!
 why you ask? well, because we are going to give one away! 
to enter the giveaway you must:
one. like right bank babies on facebook
two. become a follower on the blog &
three. comment below and tell us what which one of the six looks is your favorite.
the winner will be announced on LOVE DAY. good luck!

22 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the last one, with the Converse. Super adorable! I just had my first baby, a little girl, two weeks ago. This dress would be great to have for her when she gets older :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first picture. Her expression is just precious and the dress is lovely. My daughter is two and loves dresses and ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im torn between two and four! I would use both looks with my girls. Follow and a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like and follow. I like the first look, this is how my daughter would wear it...she's a girly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the horse shirt pic...these photos how just how versatile this line is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last photo would be the style my daughter would sport best. Great blog and super cool dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it with the cuffed jeans. My daughter loves all her Right Bank Babies clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jeans, ruffle dress and silver sparkle bow shoes...
    One part girly play and two parts girly girly!!
    LOVE Right Bank Babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think number 4 is my fave. Your model is precious and rocks them all! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. # 3 is my fav. Such a cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the last style, the fur vest...sneakers....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All are spectacular! #6 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your model!!! Such a cutie pie!! The one with the sweater is my fav!!! But they are all awesomely put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG..LOVE..My daughter says#1 because she loves dresses,ruffles,sparkle and loves to be able to twirl in her dresses. I love #2 because who would ever think to pair it with jeans. Thanks so much for showing how one piece can be worn so many ways..

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE! the last look! I actually found your blog after googling fury vests for toddler and saw your blog and was instantly addicted!!! now I follow right bank babies facebook and made a blogger account because of your blog! its absolutely GORG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!!.. LiKED on FB and just followed your blog...

    I love outfit #6...simple yet classy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I stalk RBB all the time on FB. I really like #5, with the long sleeve undershirt and dark boots. Simple, comfy, and edgy. The way she loks away from the camera makes a great photo comp, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh...the gingham shirt and fur vest for sure! I also love the horse shirt and might through on some cute cowgirl boots.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! I love all the looks, but if I had to pick one it would be the one with the printed long-sleeve shirt and boots. It's very edgy, country chic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The 4th one is my favorite. I do love them all though.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love, Love, Love every single look. My most favorite one is the second on. Great model and very cute!

    ReplyDelete