gap
zara
crew cuts
the best thing about these looks is that they can be easily replicated using pieces your lil' man may already own. for instance, he already has the basics like jeans, a collared shirt, and a cozy sweater so all you would need is a cool belt or some cool shoes to complete the look. i like to stock up on basics from my local target, walmart, and old navy and tend to buy shoes at nordstrom, zara, h&m, gap, and marshalls{MY FAVE}. when buying for my kiddos, i usually stick to the same rules i use when shopping for myself...cheap basics and splurge on one thing like a killer pair of shoes or a cool jacket. this allows you to create tons of fun looks for your lil' one without breaking the bank!
what are some of your favorite places to buy basics for you little guy?
what do you tend to splurge on?
i'd love to hear your own tips and tricks so send them my way!







How funny, I've always had the opposite philosophy on clothing when it comes to myself or my child. I splurge on the basic classic pieces and go to cheaper stores for the trendy pieces.
ReplyDeleteI feel like with the classics if they're of a good quality I can keep them in my closet for years, or they can get passed down through siblings and cousins for years and the more bold statements well chances are I'm going to think that's outdated by the time next year rolls around.
I totally agree Kaleena!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I say I splurge on a killer pair of shoes or a cool jacket I try to keep them as timeless as possible. When it comes to basics however, I would much rather buy a striped tee from H&M than say a Petit Bateau :)